Welcome to BTown Stories, Flipkart Beat the Genius quiz is an Exciting digital quiz game show on Flipkart Video. A one of its kind game show where even the audience can play and win prizes by answering questions.
The Cast Comprises popular Television host Manish Paul as the anchor and reputed Genius and Quizmaster Mr. Parnab Mukherjee. The Core format of the show is to correctly answer as many question as possible which will be asked by the host and defeat the quizmaster who is pitted against the audience, if you defeat the quizmaster you are rewarded with prizes, if not you can try again in the next episode.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Details :
- Prizes: Gift Vouchers & Super Coin
- Quiz Date: 21 November
- Quiz Time: 12 AM to 11:59 PM
- Quiz Duration: 18 Nov To 17th January 2021
- 1000 Rs: 50 Gift vouchers
- 50 Rs: 2000 Gift Vouchers
- Super Coin
How To Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz 21 November 2020
- Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Flipkart App.
- Search “Game Section In The App & Find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers
- There Will Be Questions
- For correct answers, you will get an assured discount.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers : 21 November 2020
Question 1) Where is the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets located?
Answer: New Delhi
Question 2) Who defeated emperor Humayun and took control of the Mughal empire?
Answer: Sher Shah Suri
Question 3) In which city did Sachin Tendulkar hit the first double century in men’s ODI cricket?
Question 4) In 1995 what historic first in India took place between Jyoti Basu and Union minister Sukh Ram?
Answer: First mobile phone call
Question 5) In the Mahabharata who was the only son of *Dhritarashtra to survive the Kurukshetra war?