Welcome to BTown Stories, If you are looking for Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers they are at the right place. We hope our answers will help you win the quiz prizes/awards.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today’s Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz details:
- Amazon quiz today prize –25,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 17 Jun 2021 To 1st July 2021
- Winners List Will Declare On – 1st July 2021
- Winner: 5
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- On the top, you can see the Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers– 17 June 2021
Q1: What Is Meaning Of Sanskrit Word “Yoga”?
Q2: Which Veda Mentions The Elements Of Yoga?
Answer: Rig Veda
Q3: India Celebrated Its First International Yoga Day On ___ ?
Q4: How Many Steps Are There In One Surya Namaskar Round?
Q5: What Is The Name Of This Asana?