Welcome to BTown Stories, If you are looking for Amazon 5 May 2021 Quiz Answers they are at the right place. We hope our answers will help you win the quiz prizes/awards.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – FujiFilm Instant Camer
- Amazon quiz Date – 5 May 2021
- Winners List Will Declare On – 5 May 2021
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- On the top, you can see the Amazon Daily Quiz banner
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 5 May 2021
Q1: Who was given the Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2020?
Ans: Sheikh Mujibar Rahaman
Q2: The Danish Red Cross has launched a ‘first-of-a-kind’ catastrophe bond for what kind of disasters?
Ans: Volcanic Eruptions
Q3: Which country recently launched one of the world’s biggest underwater neutrino telescopes called the Baikal-GVD?
Q4: This object is associated with what zodiac sun sign?
Q5: How many freshwater ‘Great Lakes’ does the continent, where this country is situated have?