Welcome to BTown Stories, If you are looking for Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz Answers they are at the right place. We hope our answers will help you win the quiz prizes/awards.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today’s Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz Date –19 March To 23rd March
- Winners List Will Declare On – 17th April 2021
- Winner: 9
- Prize: 75000 pay balance
- How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- On the top, you can see Amazon Daily Quiz
- Search for Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz
Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz Answers: 19 March 2021
Q1: Which is the National animal of Scotland?
Answer 1: Unicorn
Q2: What is Harry Potter’s name?
Answer 2 : (A) Hedwig
Q3:Which sport has been played on the moon?
Answer : (A) Golf
Q4:Where was the first solid chocolate bar made?
Answer 4:(B) The UK
Q5: What color is an aircraft’s black box?
Answers 5 : (c) Orange