- Amazon Quiz Time
Welcome to BTown Stories, If you are looking for Amazon Daily Quiz Answers they are at the right place. We update the quiz daily at 08:05 AM (refresh page). We hope our answers will help you win the quiz prizes/awards.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 9th Nov 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On –10th Nov 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- On the top, you can see Amazon Daily Quiz
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM How To Play
Amazon Quiz Answers – Nov 9, 2020
Q1: The Ministry of External Affairs has launched a lecture series named after whom as an introduction to India for foreign diplomats?
Answer 1: Sushma Swaraj
Q2: Succeeding Mustapha Adib, Saad El-Din Hariri Has Been Appointed For The Second Time As The Prime Minister Of Which Country?
Answer 2: Lebanon
Q3: BepiColombo Is An International Space Mission To Which Planet?
Answer 3: Mercury
Q4: What Is The Stick Used In This Sport Called?
Answer 4: Crosse
Q5: In 2014, What Technology Company Named A Version Of Their Operating System After The National Park Featured In This Picture?
Answer 5: Apple