Welcome to BTown Stories, If you are looking for Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 23 July then you are at the right place. We hope our answers will help you win the quiz prizes/awards.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 30,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 23 July 2021
- Winners List Will Declare On –23 July 2021
- Prizes: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- On the top, you can see the Amazon Daily Quiz banner
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 23 July 2021
Q1: What Is The Name Of The Covid-19 Vaccine Developed By Pakistan, With The Help Of China?
Q2: Which Country Is The First To Formally Recognize Bitcoin As A Legal Tender?
Answer: El Salvador
Q3: EnVision Is An Orbital Mission To Which Planet Being Developed By The European Space Agency?
Q4: Who Was Credited With The Invention Of The First Version Of This Device?
Answer: Elisha Otis
Q5: This Is The Flag Of Which Region?